Saturday, September 27, 2014

"Get To Know Em" - Hudson Crusader - Justin Ruedebusch

Forward - Justin Ruedebusch #8 - Hudson Crusaders 

Last season Justin Ruedebusch played in 50 games for the Hudson Crusaders having a great 1st year totaling 34 points with 13 goals. 3 of his 13 goals game in the playoffs as the 3rd seed Crusaders marched into the MnJHL's Final Four nearly missing the chance at USA Junior Nationals. This season Justin looks to take a bigger role on the team as many players from the club a year ago are now at the next level. So far he has 4 points in 5 games scoring 2 goals as the Crusaders have jumped out to a (3-1-1) start thus far this season good for 3rd in the Mn Division. With a lot of new names on the team the 2nd year forward will be a player to watch as the Crusaders look to improve on last season.

MnJHL - How old where you when qyou found out that hockey was the sport for you?
JR - I found out when I was about fourteen, because I needed to start working so I only had time for one sport.

MnJHL - What other sports do you enjoy?
JR - I enjoy softball, disc golf, gold, and other sports for fun.

MnJHL - Been a short season thus far, but so far who’s the biggest jokester on the team?
JR - Alex Symseck, no doubt.

MnJHL - Do you have a pre game ritual?
JR - No pre-game rituals for me.

MnJHL - What’s your favorite snack that you can’t resist?
JR - Ice cram will get me any time of they day.

MnJHL - If we were to look through your music files, what would we find most of?
JR - You would find a lot of everything but I'd say mostly country.

MnJHL - Who’s been your biggest mentor during your hockey career?
JR - My biggest mentors have been my parents and my dads two brothers.

MnJHL - Who on the team do you go to for advice?
JR - If I need advice, I usually talk to my great friend Kyle Gonzalez.

MnJHL - What’s something about you that you’d like people to know that they may not already?
JR - Not much I could say about myself, pretty straight forward guy, what you see is what you get.

MnJHL - Finish this sentence, the best single word to describe me is _________ ?
JR - Ambitious


No comments:

Post a Comment