Thursday, October 2, 2014

"Get To Know Em" - Maple Grove Energy - Daniel Sarnecki

Forward - Daniel Sarnecki #9 - Maple Grove Energy 

The Maple Grove Energy have had a bit of a rough start to their season so far in 2014-2015. With just 2 points in 6 games the Energy have an uphill battle as they look into October. Daniel is currently leading the team in points with with 8 by way of 2 goals and 6 assist in 6 games. On a team with no returners it will take some time to jell, but Daniel is confident that the Energy have what it takes.


MnJHL - Where you from, where have you played?
DS - I am from Bensenville,IL. Growing up I played for the Chicago Blues, Chicago Mission, and the Northwest Chargers. This is not my first year playing Junior Hockey, two years ago I played junior hockey back in Chicago. 

MnJHL - How''s the season going so far?
DS - The season has not gone the way I had hoped but we are getting better every day on and off the ice becoming more and more like a family everyday. I am confident in the team we have now we will be turning the season around and getting more wins the board and getting into a better position for playoffs.

MnJHL - What’s makes the game of hockey so great?
DS - The answer to why hockey is so great is simple. Its because almost every hockey player is so passionate about the sport. To some hockey is the most important thing to them.

MnJHL - Do you have a favorite NHL or NCAA team?
DS - My favorite NHL team is definitely the Chicago Blackhawks and my favorite college hockey teams would have to be University of Minnesota, Boston College, and University of North Dakota. 

MnJHL - What’s your favorite sports movie of all time and why?
DS - My favorite sports movie would have to be Miracle because possibility of miracles, not just on ice, but in our own lives. If you work hard enough anything is possible .

MnJHL - Who’s the guy in the locker-room that has surprised you the most this year and why?
DS - Defiantly James VonCanon aka VC because he continues to improve every single day. One of the hardest workers I have ever met.

MnJHL - On an off day, what is your idea of a good time?
DS - On an off day I usually like to hangout with the boys and chill get something to eat with them and go back home and beat them in NHL15.

MnJHL - You have been banished to an island far away, but you’re allowed to take 3 things with you. What are you taking?
DS - I would bring with me a knife, matches, and hockey stick.

MnJHL - Do you have a workout routine? What is it?
DS - Yes, I do have a routine. If I do not have work I usually go to the gym, see what day it is, and go from the workout plan my coach made for me.

MnJHL - What animal would best describe your play on the ice?
DS - Ummm maybe a Shark.

MnJHL - You wouldn’t be caught dead where?
DS - I wouldn't be caught dead at a tennis match...

MnJHL - Finish this sentence, the best single word to describe me is _________ ?
DS - Passionate 




No comments:

Post a Comment